I have an important announcement: My post from Sep 18 was chosen on IFB ” Links á la Mode ” for September 20th !!! I feel honored, thanks Independent Fashion Bloggers, it means a lot to me, especially when the theme is ” A Little Different ” hopefully readers and visitors find my post as interesting as it was for you guys!
You can find my Trends Vip featured post right below, or click here http://trendsvip.com/surviving-fashion/
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP
A Little Different
Edited by: Jess of Fresh Jess
If I had a dime for every outfit post out there, I’d be a billionaire. With so many in the mix, it makes the “different” posts stand out that much more. For this week’s Links a la Mode roundup, you’ll get a peek into IFB bloggers’ lives well beyond their closet. Many of them are tuned into Fashion Week, fall trends and Fashion’s Night Out, and have put some serious thought into how these major events affect their own personal style. Others are beating to their own drum, telling stories of how dreamy places, artistic notions and the evolution of street style are bringing their wardrobes alive.
Whether you’re enjoying the first, crisp breeze of fall or savoring an Indian summer, there are some great reads from some truly unique voices here for you. Enjoy!
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: SEPTEMBER 20TH
- Best of Bklyn: 10 Fall 2012 Trends
- Cool Things Together: OOTD #4
- Curvy CEO: And It’s Not Even My Birthday
- Elegant Idiosyncrasy: Does Street Style Purity Still Exist?
- Elodie Bubble: Fall Trend: Don’t Forget Your Pants
- Fashion Residence: Sea World
- Fashionopolis: Five Friends of A Fashion Blogger
- Fear No Beauty: Catwalk Cut: The Beauty of Prabal Gurung Spring 2013
- Fish Monkey: Today in Moral Panic
- Gray Lavender: Vogue Fashion’s Night Out Guadalajara
- Haute Cocktail: Haute Social: Fashion Illustration: A Contemporary Look
- Laura H: The Cool’s Coolest at Somerset House
- Margaret Rose: Divine
- Paiges of Nothing: My Very Own Lookbook
- Sarah’s Real Life: 6 Ways to Wear Mixed Prints
- Trends VIP: Dealing with Fashion
- Une Femme d’un Certain Age: Visibly in Character
- Wild Darts: A-muse-ing
- Woodstock Wardrobe: NYFW S/S 2013: Everything Old is New Again
- Zsasa and Everything Else: Ethno Tendance Fashion Catwalk
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode widget on the right side of the blog, and will be published later today. ~ Jennine